Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is there a deposit required for appointments?
Yes, there is a 20% non- refundable deposit required for any appointment. For bridal appointments, brides can provide a larger deposit if they wish.
How should I set up my kitchen/room for my bridal service/bridal party service?
Please ensure a clean work area is set up for your artists to come in to service you. We require the following:
- A kitchen table height table (cleared of all articles)
- Table must be close to an electrical outlet
- 1 standard height chair preferably with no or minimal arms
- Two standard size towels
- Space should be large enough to easily work in with good lighting, natural is best (we prefer kitchens due to the table sizes and natural lighting).
- If service is required on 2nd or higher story, assistance for the artists may be required for kits.
What do I need to do to prepare for my HAIR service?
For all Hair Services (Bridal and Non-Bridal):
- Please wash and condition your hair the night before your service. Please do NOT add any additional product post washing.
- Please blow dry your hair smooth (with a round brush, nothing fancy) when wet. Blow dry is not included in the service.
- Hair must be bone-dry prior service.
- We will not service any clients with dirty or oily hair.
- Please ensure to wear your blouse/top prior to service.
- Please ensure to wear your neck jewelry prior to service.
- Please ensure any and all jewelry to be set in your service is in good working condition and out of all packaging, ready to wear.
What do I need to do to prepare for my MAKEUP service?
For all Makeup Services (Bridal and Non-Bridal):
- Please ensure you arrive to your appointment with NO MAKEUP on. If you are wearing makeup please remove prior to your service.
- Please bring/have your moisturizer with you
- Please remind the artists of any and all allergies or sensitivities you may have prior to service
What if I need to make changes to my service contract?
Any changes needed in timings or locations of services must be made as soon as possible, and latest 1 month prior to your contract. Ruby Butt and company will do their level best to accommodate your change, if possible. Changes should always be communicated immediately by email to email@example.com or (905) 409-1008 (text or whatsapp). Do not rely on any other means to communicate your changes.
What if I am late for my appointment?
Beauty appointments are usually booked back to back for Ruby Butt and company and therefore we cannot adhere to contracts if there is more than a 15 min lag or lead time. If you are more than 15 mins late for your appointment you may be charged a fee at the artists’ discretion.